Welcome to English Literature and Linguistics, Join Online Classes (Only For Ladies)

MA ENGLISH LITERATURE

Saturday 27 May 2017

S.T COLERIDGE RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER PAST PAPERS CONTEXT

 S.T COLERIDGE RIME OF THE ANCIENT MARINER  PAST PAPERS CONTEXT
Are those her ribs through which the Sun
Did peer, as through a grate?
And is that woman all her crew?
Is that a Death? And are there two?
Is Death that woman's mate?(2004)
An orphan's course would drag to hell
A spirit from on high;
But oh! More horrible than that
Is a curse in a dead man's eye!
Seven days, seven nights, I saw that cure,
And yet I could not die.(2007)
And I had done a hellish thing,
And it would work 'em woe;
For all averred, I had killed the bird
That made the breeze to blow.(2010-SUPP)
It is an ancient Mariner,
And he stoppeth one of three
'By thy long grey beard and glittering eye,
Now wherefore stopp'st thou me?(2011)
The seraph-band, each waved his hand;
No voice did they impart -
No voice; but oh! the silence sank
Like music on my heart.(2012)
And I had done a hellish thing
And it would work'em woe:
For all averr'd, I had kill'd the Bird
That made the Breeze to blow(2013)

1 comment: