Welcome to English Literature and Linguistics, Join Online Classes (Only For Ladies)

MA ENGLISH LITERATURE

Wednesday 18 December 2019

Past papers of waiting for Godot drama 2 Punjab University LAHORE 2012 to 2019 annual

Past papers of waiting for Godot


TO JOIN OUR ONLINE ACADEMY

VISIT THE LINKS BELOW




1. "Yet, If Beckett devalues language, he continues to use it and, bilingually, to show a mastery of it". How far do you agree with this view? Waiting for Godot.(2004)

2. Is Beckett's Waiting for Godot relevant for us today?(2005)
3. Can one identify with Beckett's characters in Waiting for Godot and if so why?(2006)

4. "In an instant all will vanish and we’ll be alone once more, in the midst of nothingness!" How far do you agree that these lines of the play Waiting for Godot reflect the intellectual climate of Beckett's time?(2007)

5. How does Beckett transform inaction into dramatic auction in Waiting for Godot?(2008)

6. What is the dramatic significance of the song in Act II of Waiting for Godot?(2009)

7. Is Waiting for Godot a meaningful play?(2010)

8. Waiting for Godot shows Beckett's ability to blend derision, humour and comedy with tragedy. His words are simultaneously tragic and comic. How far would you agree?(2010-supp)

9. How does Beckett prevent the audience from being bored by Waiting for Godot?(2011)

10. "I have used Christianity as mythology in the play WAITING FOR GODOT'. What dramatic purpose does Christian mythology serve in the play?(2011-supp)

11. WAITING FOR GODOT exposes the eternal loneliness, bafflement and ennui suffered by man. Comment.(2012)

12. WAITING FOR GODOT shows the individual as the product of linguistic forces, a 'tissue of textualities'. Comment.(2012-supp)

13. Bring out the significance of the title of WAITING FOR GODOT.(2013)

14. Waiting for Godot voices the infinite hope and despair of man about the future of humanity. Do you agree?(2014)

Q : Waiting for GODOT exposes the eternal loneliness,  bafflement and ennui suffered by man. Comment
2012 annual

Q : Waiting for godot shows the individual as the product of linguistic forces, a tissue of TEXTUALITIES. COMMENT.
2012 supply

Q : Bring out significance of the TITLE of waiting FOR GODOT
2013 Annual

Q: Waiting for goDOT voices the infinite hope and despair of man about the future of humanity. Do you agree?
2013 supply

Q: Repeated question 2013 supply
2014 annual

Q: Repeated QUESTION 2012 supply
2014 SUPPLY

Q : Discuss waiting for godot it as representative of 20th century issues of anxiety and despair.
2015 annual

Q: Waiting for Godot is the greatest 20th century play aiming to question the religion. Do you agree? Substantiate your answer with appropriate textual quotations.
2015 supply

Q : Bring out the various ways in which language has been exploited waiting for Godot
2016 annual

Q : How does waiting for godot treat the concept of time.
2016 supply

Q : How far Would you agree that waiting for godot highlights the concept of KIERKEGAARD's philosophy of existentialism?
2017 annual

Q : What  is the SIGNIFICANCE of little games the characters play in waiting for GODOT? Elaborate Your ANSWER citing examples from the PLAY.
2018 annual

Q:The hope of salvation may be merely an evasion of the suffering and anguish that spring from facing the reality of the human condition. Discuss with the reference to the play Waiting for Godot...(2018) supply

How does Waiting for Godot appropriate language and why?
2019 annual

what are major concerns voiced broken by Lucky through his speech?

how do they integerate with the rest of the play
2020 annual

TO JOIN OUR ONLINE ACADEMY

VISIT THE LINKS BELOW





1. He imagines when I see him indefatigable I'll regret my decision. Such is his miserable scheme.(2004)
2. (gesture towards the Universe) This one is enough for you. (silence). It's not nice of you, Didi. Whom am I to tell my private nightmares to if I can't tell them to you?(2005)

3. We wait we are bored. (He throws up his hand.) No, don't protest. We are bored to death, there is no denying it.(2006)

4. What are we doing here, that is the question. And we are blessed in this, that we happen of known the answer. Yes, in this manner confusion one thing alone is clear. We are waiting for Godot to come .....(2007)

5. Is there anything I can do, that's what I ask myself, to cheer them up? I have given them bones, I have talked to them; about this and that, I have explained the twilight, admittedly.(2008)

6. We should ask him for the bone first. Then if he refuses we'll leave him there.(2009)

7. But we were there together, I could swear to it! Picking grapes for a man called .... (he snaps his fingers) .... can't think of the name of the man, at a place, do you not remember?(2010)

8. Remark that I might just as well have been in his shoes and he in mine. If chance had not willed otherwise. To each one his due.(2010-SUPP)

9. Perhaps I haven't got it right. He wants to mollify me, so that I'll give up the idea of parting with him. No, that's exactly it either.(2011)

10. Gentlemen I don't know what came over me. Forget all I said. (more and more his old self) I don't remember exactly what it was, but you may be sure there wasn't a word of truth in it.(2011-SUPP)

11. Was I asleep? While the others suffered? Or am I asleep at this time? When I wake up tomorrow, or think that I have woken up, what shall I say about today?(2012)

12. Does he not have the right to put down his bags? He certainly have the right. From this we conclude that he keeps on carrying the bags all the time because he likes to do so. This is a good explanation.(2012-SUPP)

13. Recognize! What is there in which one should recognize? All my wretched life I have crawled in mud! And you think it proper to talk to me about scenery? Look at this heap of rubbish! I have never gone away from it.(2013)

14. Was I asleep? While the others suffered? Or am I asleep at this time? When I wake up tomorrow, or think that I have woken up, shall I say about today?(2014)

15. Does he not have the right to put down his bags? He certainly have the right. From this we conclude that he keeps on carrying the bags all the time because he likes to do so. This is a good explanation.(2015)

TO JOIN OUR ONLINE ACADEMY

VISIT THE LINKS BELOW


No comments:

Post a Comment